Join us for a FREE presentation at Bright View Senior Living!
Lawrence Eric Davidow, Managing and Senior Partner of Davidow, Davidow, Siegel & Stern will explain Trusts and Critical Documents that everyone should have.
- whether or not you need to have a trust
- the differences between revocable and irrevocable trusts and which one is right for you
- how different trusts can be used to benefit your specific situation and accomplish all of your goals
- how a family protection trust could protect your children and give you peace of mind
- what a durable power of attorney is and why it’s needed
- why you should appoint someone you trust as your healthcare proxy before a healthcare crisis arises
- how a basic will can eliminate confusion and why it is critical if you have minor children
The event is FREE but reservations are required. Call Gail Maimon at 631-759-9320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.