We are a business owner’s support system by providing substantial experience in all areas of corporation, Real Estate and Business Planning.
Business Law Attorney Services
If you can answer yes to even one of these questions, you need Business Law Services:
- Do you need assistance in order to understand the legal and tax ramifications of all your business choices?
- Are you considering a merger or acquisition?
- Does your business require certain greements to be drawn up, such as Partnership, buy-Sell, Distribution, etc?
- Do you need representation and negotiation when it comes to real estate sales, purchases and leases?
Mergers and Acquisitions
Structure and planning for all types of business combinations and acquisitions, including tax free reorganizations, stock sales and asset purchases. Financial and tax planning for transactions, preparation of documents, negotiation of terms and post transaction counseling.
Counseling of Closely Held Companies
General corporate and business advice and consultation, preparation of various documents necessary for the proper functioning of the business including:
- Shareholders and Partnership Agreements: Providing management and control of entity.
- Buy-Sell Agreements: Providing buyout provisions on death, disability and lifetime sale.
- Employment and Consulting Agreements: Providing terms of employment or consulting arrangement for key employee or consultant.
- Agency and Distribution Agreements: Providing contractual arrangement for sales, import and distribution of various products.
Tax Planning and Advice
General tax planning for all aspects of business planning, negotiations with Internal Revenue Service and tax settlement agreements.
Formation of Entities
Including advice on proper entity (corporation, partnership or limited liability company) to form and preparation of initial documents and tax elections.
advice and counseling for various professional practices (including doctors, lawyers, accountants and financial advisors) including formation agreements, termination agreements and other office related matters.
Negotiate, prepare and review all forms of leases, including leases for office space, warehouse space, single use facilities and multi-tenant buildings.
Real Estate Sales and Purchases
Negotiate terms of sale, prepare contracts and all documents necessary for closing, tax planning for transaction including possibility of tax free like kind exchanges.